A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
-Mignon McLaughlin

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Soon-to-Be Team Warnken Enters the Blogoshpere

248 Days until we officially become Team Warnken!

It seems to be that whenever school gets stressful, I turn to wedding things as stress relief (or procrastination. you say tomato, I say tomato...) Hence, finals are upon us and all of the sudden we have a Florist, our Registry has expanded, and now WE have a blog! Because these things are far more exciting than pathophysiology and pharmacology and any sort of prosthodontics right now, naturally.

So we have entered the blogosphere. We (yes, even Matthew, although he doesn't quite know it yet) will be updating on our lives in the months (248 days but no one is counting, right?) up to the wedding and beyond. My friends have blogs on their families that they update that I just LOVE. Maybe this will evolve into something like that WAYYYY down the road. My favorite thing about a blog is that it evolves into whatever you want it to be!

For the first update, and to get you even more excited for those to come- Matthew and I recently completed our FOCCUS questionnaire for Marriage Prep. We discussed a lot of awesome things afterward, which was great. AND, we got a 100% on the "Ready to Marry" and the "Marriage Covenant" sections! WOOHOO- going to the chapel baby!

Now we just have to make the next 248 days go faster... and plan a wedding in the process.

If you can't already tell, I can't wait to marry my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment