A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
-Mignon McLaughlin

Monday, December 13, 2010

8 Months To Go!

Every month when the 13th comes around, I get a little bit more excited. Which is hard to believe because we are still 8 months away and I am already bursting with excitement. But when the 13th roles around, no matter what kind of day I have, nothing can overshadow the happy feeling I get. Not even studying for pharmacology (which is currently my arch-nemesis.) If i promise not to prescribe drugs for schizophrenia, can I not take this exam tomorrow?!

Matthew is very busy with work. Traveling lots and learning even more. He usually doesn't even know what date it is, but you can rest assured that I always make sure to remind him when it is the 13th! He secretly loves it and gets just as excited as me. If he had his way, we would get married tomorrow (and he would get an awesome tax break a whole year early! Oh, the consequences of dating an accountant. Did I mention our monthly budget has TABS?)

As if today were not already exciting enough, being as we are down to 8 months, our Save-the-Dates arrived. I love them. They turned out PERFECT! I always get nervous with personalizing things and ordering them off of the internet without actually holding a real sample. I had nothing to worry about. The company did an awesome job and I am SO excited to send them out!

Other than that, not too much to update on. Oh, but over break I have my first of many Bridal Showers! I am so blessed to have amazing people in my life to celebrate with and I can't wait to celebrate with Matthew's family in Hoisington on our trip there for Christmas. I will be sure to post some updates and pictures!

Happy finals week. Celebrating only 8 months to go is so much more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment