A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
-Mignon McLaughlin

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I just LOVE the 13th!!!

7 months! 
We will be husband and wife in just 7 little months. 
211 days, 19 hours, 29 minutes and 11 seconds actually.

I try and tell myself that 7 months is still a lot of time. But in reality, compared to the 17 months we have already waited, 7 months is pish posh. 

I am currently focusing my energy on flowers and invitations, when I am not studying for boards that is. Which means I have done little to nothing for flowers or invitations. Whoopsies.
But come this time next month I will be almost done with Boards, and getting ready to kick it into wedding gear all the time! 
I. Can't. Wait.
That's the beautiful thing about planning a wedding in dental school- the wedding is nothing but fun and stress free because everything else [read: BOARDS] is somewhat stressful.
I know there are things I need to get done, but I'm not overwhelmed or stressed by them.
I can't wait for the day my mom calls and asks "What are you doing?" and I can say anything other than "Studying for boards." haha.
I also can't wait for the end of this lovely [read: not so lovely] thing that people in the accounting world call busy season. I kinda miss my fiance.
It's coming. & so is the big day! 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment